View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 05:22 AM   #18
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
"I pose a question to those who have attended the rally in Goshen: If during the sessions with the "big wigs" you were to ask a question such as "There are some MOC members who currently or in the past have not been able to have their issues dealt with by Keystone, they have done all that was asked of them but their claims are still being denied. Please tell us why this is happening. If you want specifics we can provide that to you." What do you think the response would be"....... I do not recall that specific question being asked perhaps someone else has. Tredit the tire vendor has said that they provide what the manufacturer asks for. Keystone has stated that many buyers did not want to pay the extra cost of the better G614 tires OEM. Many of us pushed for the option for those who would pay the price and I believe that has happened.

In our case we have had very good luck in dealing with Keystone on issues both in and out of warranty...thus far. We have been to I think 4 dealers around the country besides our selling dealer and one was not Montana dealer but a Keystone dealer and have been completely satisfied. This is just one case but it happened. Now we are not happy with build quality or quality control and never have been and Keystone/Montana knows that. That is just us.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote