View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 03:57 PM   #15
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bigskyjimmy

Extended Wararanty, service contract Whatever it is still better than a kick in the teeth and nothing at all after 1 year ,mine was thrown in on the deal on my 2015,and even when i paid 2K like I did on my Last Monty it is still worth Piece of mind IMO and save most people some BIG bucks if something goes wrong(like in a bunch of cases with ALOT of SOB owners as well) just do not forget there are ALOT of Montana owners that LOVE their RV's Including ME and have not had ANY problems with Keystone

It has to start at the top. The "big wigs" show up at the rally, listen and make notes. Then go back and do nothing.

Their pay plans are tied to net profits. In the auto business, my pay was based on both net and CSI. Everyone from the parts counter guys, the warranty clerk, the service advisers, even the porter that brought the car around at the end of the day, their pay was tied to CSI.

Word getting out about the warranty, means nothing. A used unit has no warranty and the second owner does not expect any help from the manufacturer. The once quality product is now just another used 5th wheel.

I want to caution those that "think" they bought a extended warranty. They bought a "service contract" that covers certain listed parts, or covers a list of parts that are not on the exclusion list. NO ONE can sell you a extended warranty, only a service contract.
[/quote]