View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 03:33 AM   #24
MHC305RL
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #15946
We studied the 2015 model quite a bit. I think I know why they made a change to the way the washer/dryer fit in it. On the 2015 model, there are 2 large sliding closet doors and the side to side units sit next to each other facing toward the bedroom. Seems fine. But, you cant get to both at the same time. You would have to open the right door, unload clothes from the washer into a laundry basket, close that sliding door, open the other one, then put the clothes into the dryer. I can see how that is not convenient. The problem is, they fix one problem and created another. We were wanting to buy separate units, but I think we will just get a combo and possibly put it in the floor facing the bedroom instead of on the pedestal. That way, short clothes on the clothes rod can fit above the combo unit. It will leave a dead space in the corner on the right, but hey, I didn't design it. I would MUCH rather have a stackable unit all the way on one side of the closet with all the clothes on the other side of it.
MHC305RL is offline   Reply With Quote