View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 09:16 AM   #7
PNW Fireguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18081
James your question from your OP was can you use the two of the products together. Two members have answered that question directly. I have gone back to read the post several times to see if I missed another question.

Based soley upon what information you have provided you are having a low voltage issue. As a master electrician I can say that in the US utility companies in general do a fantastic job of providing spec voltage to the electrical distribution grid. They however are only responsible up to the point of service or demarcation point. This is usually the premise metering location. The campground most likely has a problem and from you post they don't appear interested in fixing it. This means your options are limited.

Again based solely on the information you provided you may also have a wiring issue within your coach. If you do not address this the use of either the autotransformer and/or the EMS is moot.

/quote
"Can I use both together or do I shutoff the progressive ems" /quote

So after all of this the answer again to your posted question is yes you can use the boost transformer with the EMS.
PNW Fireguy is offline   Reply With Quote