View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 09:05 PM   #11
DerekG
Established Member

M.O.C. #19706
Quote:
Originally Posted by richfaa View Post
Were did you get that information.We have attended the fall rally in Goshen every year since 2006 and have toured the factory every year and have been at the service center several times for warranty work on our Montana's .The assembly starts up at about the same time every morning and the day is done at about the same time..

We will ask at the factory about these incentives as we have not heard that before.Perhaps it is new???

I have a family member that has been a RV dealer for about 30 years. He had sold keystone products (as well as others) until about 5-7 years ago or so. He simply didn’t have enough staff to deal with the warranty work on all the units coming back nd his PDI was taking him twice as long as prior. The ONLY reason I bought a Montana is that my girlfriend (we both travel for work) just haaaaad to have the big bedroom/closet/bathroom of the 3810ms and nobody else had a floor plan like that. Anyway, I thought I might get lucky and have a unit that was put together with a slight bit of adherence to QC but I didn’t. I inquired to my family member RV dealer and that’s when I learned about the way Keystone was running their factories.

Oh, and I’m in Anchorage for the next three months and upon inquiring about upgradeing brakes and adding air suspension.....the local RV/trailer repair place informed me that Keystone products are the worst that they see coming through their shop.
DerekG is offline   Reply With Quote