Thread: Kipor generator
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 10:03 AM   #67
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Spent the afternoon at our Montana Dealer.One of the reasons we were there was because the district Kipor sales rep was there and we gave the Kipor 3500TI a workout. First Kipor is concentrating on the RV market and dealers are signing up like crazy.It should become easier and easier to find a dealer and service. We started up the generator no load.Could hold a normal conversation standing beside the unit,It does not make a noise it makes a purrrr.Dragged it over to a pop up with a 13.5 A/C. The rep went in while I stood outside.He hit the on switch for the A/C..Slight change in pitch then normal. I had brougt a volt meter with me,118V steady.Took it to a Jayco Designer series for a "lets see if we can smoke it" test/ First turned om "normal lighting' throughout the camper, no change, Turned on both tv sets, it changed pitch a bit then picked up.Now we hit the 15 A/C it slowed then picked up .Meter was 118V steady. Ha Ha I said lets run the microwave..he was ready for me.Put a bowl of water in the micro wave...it grunted. the voltage pointer wiggled and it ran. I said throw one of these in the back of the truck here is my credit card..They did , it is home in the garage. You have got to take a look at one of these, electric start, quiet, It is NOT a light weight @132lbs.MSVRP 1295.00..got it for 930.00 at my Friendly Montana Dealer.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote