Thread: 1st real trip
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 11:27 AM   #10
The Impulse
Established Member

M.O.C. #19518
Quote:
Originally Posted by S&VALLAN View Post
This is an update for Impulse and Dusters and anyone else who has a Montana 3820FK. We took our first actual trip in it this last weekend to a Corp of Engineers campground to se the wife's Aunt at Clarksville Ar, we really enjoyed the experience. the 5er pulled great, and everything worked as it should. the rear rollup blind was up when we got home but that's no big deal. We have a Andersen ultimate gooseneck hitch adapter and a '06 F350 Drw diesel, like I said everything went well. we stayed at Spadra park which is a Corp campground, it was a good thing that I have spent a hugh amount of time reading new, old, and very old threads. because the the camp spots werent very level and the auto level wouldn't level the unit had to do it manually. No problem.
Thanks for the update. It's refreshing to actually hear a positive experience. I seem to read about more warranty issues and things going wrong with the units than anything positive.
We might have to read up on the manual leveling.... not sure we know how to do that knows this unit.... lol
Thanks again

2017 3820FK
First time Montana Owner
The Impulse is offline   Reply With Quote