View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 04:38 AM   #2
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Mike and Jan

Congrats on your new Montana.

As far as the levelers, Al and I have yet to purchase a unit with these installed from the factory. Probably there is some manufacturer out there that does this, but we are not aware of who that might be.

Al says that the battery to hydralic pump connections are supposed to have little red rubber covers that form to the connectors of the positive leads, Yea, I know this is a crummy description, but some things just are harder to put into words!

As far as the lose bolts, GULP. Sure glad you found those, another example of us owners having to keep reviewing the status of our unit and its parts. Also points out how important a great PDI list is, prior to deliver PDI list. Al and I took 8 hours to climb all over, under and through our unit, and then left a nice long list of repairs for the dealer to fix before we left him our check! And, I mean, we crawled. I was on my hands and knees in closets, under tables, all sorts of things. The dealer was not particularly happy with us, but ya know what, tough!

Enjoy your new unit! Go forth and go RVING!

Carol
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote