View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 09:11 AM   #5
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110

UPDATE:

The roof: My son and I got on the roof and made the repairs the day after I noticed the leak.

Plugged drain: I called a plumber the other day and as it turned out they were in between jobs and was there in about a half an hour. They got it fixed and placed my plumbing line back together in about an hour. Total cost for that was $60.00, not bad IMO.

Truck repairs: I wasn’t quite as lucky on this one. The same cam sensor which was bad in “May” was bad again along with an ICP switch which they said was broke. I had placed more than 12,000 miles on it since the last fix so their 12,000 MI/1 year warrantee was no good to help with the cam switch. By the time they ad things up including environmental fees it was $361.93. It could have been a lot worse, I consider thing like this normal maintenance.

Towing: I almost forgot about this… I had to have the truck towed about 50 some miles. Good Sam’s ERS will only cover the cost to the nearest qualified facility. I had an overcharge on towing for $104.86 I don’t know the cost the ERS paid for the basic towing cost but they approved it up to about 25 miles.

Things appear to be back to normal for now.
"WOW" now it's time for an "oil change."

Bill-N-Donna is offline   Reply With Quote