View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 08:50 PM   #13
Jking621

M.O.C. #21921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnyfiver View Post
I have a 2016 3160RL. While cleaning the inside of the coach getting ready to go home after a week of camping, my DW forgot to latch the shower doors. Subsequently one of the three sliding shower doors shattered on the way home. What a mess. Anyway I was wondering if anyone had experienced the same problem and, if so where did you find a replacement door? How hard to install? I couldn’t find a brand or model on the shower itself. I’m sure I can probably order one from my dealer (at a premium of course) but I would rather try to find one elsewhere. Any help would be appreciated.
We had a similar issue with our brand new 3120. In our case it wasn't a case of not locking it but a poor design by Montana. It was built with the latch on the end toward the rear of the coach with a very flimsy latch. On the first trip and probably the first stop the latch broke and the door slammed forward. The only sure fix (on the road) was a strip of wood in the rail,the same as you might use in a sliding door at home. You might try a glass shop for a new glass.
Jking621 is offline   Reply With Quote