View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 10:32 AM   #32
Bigboomer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12333
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by DarMar

Congrats folks great looking rig eh??? We received ours over a week ago and spent 3 days getting all our stuff moved over and all my shelving/storage racking switched over. Each time we do this I swear it will be our last but you know how that goes. We have spent 5 nights in our rig and we are totally impressed with the fit/finish/condition of ours as well. Hard as we looked so far we just have a couple blemishes in trim and one dining chair back(snag) to be replaced.

I believe your rig arrived about a week later than ours but at any rate I am totally puzzled by your picture. Where did they put your hot water tank, on ours and I believe all previous it's located to the right of the entry door over next to the curb side cargo door. Sure makes one wonder what all they change from week to week on the production line!!!
Thanks. I was getting worried when I did not see you post that you had got thru the PDI and picked the rig up....

Glad you are enjoying it. They put the hot water tank on the drivers side right next to the convenience center which actually makes sense since it now sits under the bath and next to the W/D hook ups.

Wishing continued safe journey's in the new 5'er!

Les