View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 09:28 AM   #24
Bigboomer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12333
Our dealer called and left message said our new rig just showed up. Then he said but we have an issue and they need to speak with us.....so now we are like uh oh, what is up.

I called back and he was very apologetic when he said Montana messed up and did not send the new rig with the fabric couch and recliners as we had ordered but sent them in leather.

By not taking the leather package option we got the nice credit but now we would have to come back to the dealer again in between workamping gigs in the fall. Major pain and cost, so we offered to keep the leather as long as it did not cost us any upcharge. They agreed.

So now our PDI is scheduled for 5/7 and we will do the transfer dosey doe on the 17th.

I am still trying to get my head around how when they guy installing the furniture did not see the work order for fabric.... and put the leather instead...

I told Sue that maybe they said "why on earth would they take fabric over leather...that must be a mistake and they put the leather in anyway!

Oh well....

Just happy to see it is almost ours!