Old 10-13-2014, 05:23 AM   #10
helmick
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8890
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by HamRad

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Rob Walters

I have a Flojet 12v macerator that I bought a couple years ago (CW $249.00). I bought it because I had difficulty at 2 camping spots that I frequent. I've used it maybe a dozen times and it's starting to act up. It has quit a couple times during the last 2 dumps. I'm sure most of you can imagine the mess this created. I attempted to contacted Flojet a couple of times via email requesting assistance and have been ignored so far. I guess they figure they already have my money and don't need to deal with me anymore, so I wouldn't recommend one of these. If I buy another, it will be the non-powered one that uses water jets. When the Flojet worked, it was great.
Rob you indicated you had a problem the last couple of times you used your pump. Did it just quit? Or what specific problems did you have? I just purchased one and have used it only 2 or 3 times. It seems to work great. I did have to replace a fuse. Was your problem with the pump or just with the electric? Thanks, Dennis
Dennis
Our Flojet is over six years old. We used it over ten times this summer, maybe fifty times since we bought it. We always pump over 150 feet and never had it stop on us. We would not be without it.
Ron
helmick is offline   Reply With Quote