View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 07:25 AM   #11
Leftie Canuk
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #23585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolu View Post
Chapman,
I would say the valve would be near the drain pipe at the driver side rear tire where the pipe comes out of the belly cover.
I don't know for sure but that is my best guess. That point is forward of the pull handle for the galley tank.
Joe
Hi, we are very recent owners of a "lightly" used 2012 3150 Monty, and woke up on this, our maiden voyage to find the gray tanks indicating full and water sitting in the two kitchen sinks. I pulled the "Gray Tank" handle located in next to the Black Tank handle, and drained the Gray Tank. The second Gray Tank indicator on the panel still says Full, and the other one says empty.

So, first question: are there two gray water tanks ? The spec sheet in the coach says only one gray tank, but the panel has level indicators for Gray 1 and Gray 2.
If there is a second Gray Tank, where is the pull handle for the discharge valve ?
If there is only one Gray Tank, has anyone encountered slow draining, and what was the cure ?

Lastly, due to an operator error, we also ended up with an overflowing toilet [clean water only !] and flooded the basement and underbelly covering. Is it difficult to remove a few of the retaining screws on the underbelly covering, to release the trapped water ?

I appreciate all of the help we have received to date from this forum - the Monty owners are a very generous group, and we are very grateful for all of the support !
Eric on the Left Coast
Leftie Canuk is offline   Reply With Quote