View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 11:29 AM   #40
LaydBack
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #21214
We have the 2018 3731 Legacy and love it. We thought we’d be strapped for storage, but are actually fairing rather well. We also thought about the 3791, and some of the things that came to mind were that we spend a lot of time outside, and do most of our cooking outside. We liked that the bathroom was right at the rear entrance in the 3731 and that the kitchen was right at the other entrance. These are the 2 main reasons we enter the camper throughout the day, and that leaves only 1 set of steps to deal with for the most part. Some people don’t mind the 2 sets of steps if you’re in the living room and need to go to the bedroom or bathroom, but some friends we know said that that got old quick. As far as storage, we have ample enough that I actually installed a 43” TV on a slide mount in our basement. Not to debate the other poster, but I have tilted our awning and the auto dump works fine with the dinette slide. That was actually one of the questions I had answered from the factory before ordering ours. I was at the rally and the 3761 prototype still had some things being worked out. It looks like you trade inside pantry/storage space for the half bath, and the added outdoor storage, so I guess it comes down to a matter of “where” you need the storage and how much you like stairs inside. Good luck, I think you’ll be happy with either of the 3 floorplans, if you can still find a 3731, just make sure you really think about which of the packages suits you best for your needs and style of camping/living.
LaydBack is offline   Reply With Quote