View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 01:15 PM   #23
reinell30
Established Member

M.O.C. #18462
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasManDo View Post
Take a look at the reverse model of the 3731FL...It would be a 3790/91RD. It is the same layout with the den and bedrooms flipped. We went with this model because there is a ton of outside storage around the whole trailer. In the rear, which would be under the den there is a large hatch with a 9ft slide out type drawer that can hold a bunch. I don't think we can totally fill all the space in ours. Might be worth checking out....
I too love the 3790/3791 except for the length. I asked Keystone to add 4 foot of length to make the coach not look so boxy.
I currently have the RL3500 with the French doors and love this floor plan. Again only 4 feet short. Hopefully keystone will make this again with the added length.
The 3731 FL is nice but the storage is limited. I would like two recliners upstairs instead of the loveseat. Everyone prefers a recliner too a sofa type seat. If Keystone would add 4 feet to this model, it would have ample storage and be the perfect RV.
I know a lot of folks shy away from 43 feet, but it is really nice. Keystone makes the High Country in 43 ft length so they can make these.
reinell30 is offline   Reply With Quote