View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 04:17 PM   #24
captddug

M.O.C. #22060
Angry Residential Refrigerator Slide Issue Montana High Country 353RL

Well if you got Keystone to cover this problem with the weld or in my case the lack of weld on the stud that is suppose to hold this heavy slide when going in and out, count your blessings. My camper 2015 353RL has been sitting at Camping world since May 14 2018 with the 2 service managers of the shop trying to get Keystone to help and even sending them a picture that shows the lack of weld and telling them that the weld barley penetrated the metal and was the obvious reason for the break, I had been on the phone with them trying also with no luck. I had been trying to get a manager to call me but they refuse, the manager will only email me. I understand that it is out of warranty but since there are so many having this same issue you would this they would help. But I received my final email today stating they didn't see any defect. They still say there is no problem with this slide. I had to pay for my camper to be fixed and Camping World of Colfax did the repair and as recommended by the service manager i had them install the rollers. Now this slide operates the best it ever has, it is smooth and you can tell a big difference in the sound of the motor, no strain. So my advice is to never buy another Keystone product as the have very poor customer service and will not stand behind there product. I hope this helps someone. David
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	101_5066.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	1850  
captddug is offline   Reply With Quote