View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 05:52 PM   #7
TAKPAK
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8238
I had the same issue, trying to figure out where everything went. In our 2014 3725, there were three connections in the convenience center. Living room satellite connection/input, bedroom satellite connection/input, and "park" cable connection/input. What I found was a dedicated cable from the LR satellite input to the LR TV, and a dedicated cable from the BR satellite input to the BR TV. At the amplifier "inputs", there was the cable from the roof antenna, a cable from the "park" cable input, and then on the output, a short cable went to a splitter that sent the signal to the BR TV, the LR TV, and the basement connection. All nicely "jammed" into the ceiling. When using the roof antenna, the amplifier would have to be "on" to work. When using the "park" cable connection, the amplifier would have to be "off" to work. As far as the satellite cables, they worked totally independent of everything else. What I did was to set up the satellite amplifier in the LR TV area to feed the LR TV, and also with the second output on the satellite receiver I "back fed" the bedroom TV from the same unit. Of course, you would have to have the receiver with dual outputs. Granted, I have negated the use of the roof antenna, and the "park" cable input, but we have the Tailgater, and we get our "local" stations, so I didn't need anything else. If necessary, it's a simple job to change things back. All cables, etc., are still there, just some are disconnected. There are other options, but it would be to lengthy to put in this space!
2015 GMC Sierra 4X4 3500 SRW
TAKPAK is offline   Reply With Quote