Thread: 3750FL
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 02:24 AM   #17
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
With the 3750, the second air and the addition of the washer and dryer will not affect the pin weight. The second air would be in the bedroom typically at the rear of the rig, and the closet for the washer dryer is almost directly above the axle assemblies. You received good advice on the tires, we went with the 614's after telling the dealer the rig was not coming off of the lot with the Marathon's on it. The storage is deceiving regarding the beneath rig storage. I was able to transfer everything that was in our 3400's basement into the two compartments on the 3750 with no problems. The storage area beneath the bed on the slide is surprisingly large when you start putting stuff in there. Ours currently has two Camping World recliner chairs, two Camping World folding rocking chairs, two folding wooden side tables, a folding hammock, baggo game, washers game, 20' x 8' presto ground mat, two foot mats for the doors, bocce game, and a Jim Fischer/John Kohl pvc rear ladder drying rack, and a Coleman pop up dining canopy in that compartment (and there is stilla little room left). If you are considering the Onan 5.5 kw generator, it will add about 300 pounds to the rig, of which most of it will add to the pin weight.
Bingo

On edit: With regards to the blocks, etc. I carry all of our blocks and small boards that I use beneath the jacks and stabilizers in the battery compartment and my side to side leveling boards in the back of the truck.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote