View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 12:24 PM   #30
Trailer Trash 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #639
I have a shut off knob on the bottom of the wand it turns 1/3rd a turn and the water is shut off to a small trickel it dooes help to keep the hot water closer so you dont get the cold water shock.

I got one and do like the pressure it can generate at a low volume, the only thing I dont like is its weight and when put in the original holder the Monty had for the original shower head it tends to move about to much for me, the mount that comes with the oxingenics head is for a stick house install, and it hold the shower head very good, it has a rubber rub washer that secures the head in almost any position, but it attaches to a 1/2" npt nipple which our trailer does not have, along with the original shower head being attached to the 3/16ths thick shower inclosure which needs to be reinforced for the extra weight.
I did purchase the optional holder that oxingenics made, and it was a waist of money, it is worst than the one that montana puts in for there hand wand. I wll be looking for a better holder and if I cant find one I'll remove the oxingenics hand wand and install it in our shower at home, and search for a wand and holder that work properly together.