View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 09:18 AM   #294
Phil P
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11206
Hi

Your position would be attainable if it weren’t for the mentioned record that clearly shows that for what ever reason some owners get preferential treatment.

As far as Thor goes here is the problem.

December 29 2016 Thro Class A new owned by purchaser for less than a week driven less than 300 miles. The unit had no power in the coach, no manual that pertained to the unit just a generic manual that was clearly marked owners for several classes of coach including class A. Got the power restored the found no hot water in the kitchen manual was of no use this type of water heater wasn’t even listed in the paperwork. Found information on water heater on internet got hot water but not in kitchen. At this point called Thor customer service the was mid morning. Got a person that acted like she didn’t know what a class A coach was, passed to another person got same results know knowledge of the unit and informed the owner to go back to the dealer.

Does this sound familiar????

Next March 16, 2017 A towable manufactured buy a Thor company this unit was about 3 months old the story told by the owner is like ours and Golfmedik complete run around by dealer and customer service. I looked the unit over and most of the problems could have been corrected in a day by a competent service department.

Does this sound familiar???

Sorry but this indicates a trend related to Thor and no one else. It is becoming apparent Thor is squizing these companies for more profits and thus the decline in service.

I will say it again three strikes and you are out I WILL NEVER own another Thor product.

Phil P
Phil P is offline   Reply With Quote