View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 03:56 PM   #1
Bill Hill
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1344
Landing Gear Remote Control

I got my Zaxis landing gear remote control on Thursday, and got it installed Friday & Saturday. The only reason it took 2 days is that I don't always follow directions well, but that's another story. The installation is really quite simple (especially if you pay attention to which set of wires you're playing with) and the system works really well. Now I can stand next to the bed of the truck and adjust the pin height while Shari backs it up, without having to walk back and forth to the basement. Or I can do the whole thing myself from behind the wheel. Customer service from the manufactuere is excellent. When I called Friday afternoon after 5PM Eastern and got a answering machine, I didn't bother to leave a message, just figured they were gone for the weekend and I'd call on Monday. A little later I got a message on my cell phone from the owner. He saw a missed message on his cell phone (yeah, his business phone is his cell) and called it back and left a message because he recognized my name on my message. This is a company that is interested in its customers, highly recommend them and the product.
Bill Hill is offline   Reply With Quote