View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 04:35 AM   #12
Chuck and Carol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1011
Found out 81 north is in much greater shape than 81 south. At least to Watertown.
Chuck got up this morning and took the remaining "drive." One thing he hated last night was being passed. I was able to look around until it got dark. Then we went to get gas and was stopped by a State Trooper. No ticket. He was probably wondering why the truck was going so slow. Of course the german shepard had to bark at him.
The computer read we were getting 16.2 miles per gallon. Not towing. Can't wait to see what it gets towing. Got to be better than the motor home. We got 6 mpg with that coming home from Virgina.
We are going to the rally in Goshen. I want Chuck to see the improvements Bill (of Bill and Ann) have made in their 3670. Can't let him just sit now can I?
One thing I didn't expect. Going to buy new bedding. This has a king bed. Now all I have to do is make it while he is mowing and then we are off to Ohio. Hope no problems. This deal went really smooth considering the dealer. They all but kissed our butt.

Carol (Chuck doesn't do computers, just tells me what to say)
Chuck and Carol is offline   Reply With Quote