Thread: Last Summer Jam
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 03:22 AM   #6
Steve and Susie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12618
Thanks Dennis, was also great meeting you. I do so apologize for not feeling well that day, the pneumonia seems to really be kicking my butt, but I promise next time I will be a much better host. We came back on Sunday in hopes you would still be there, but you were gone already. We are so looking forward to the new season next year, there are so many new and different ideas we are all working on. Again, I'm sorry the whole band was not there Saturday, the steel player, fiddle player and bass all were down with the flu, so all we had were fillin's, hope you enjoyed it anyways. Next year on the last Saturday of the month we will be hosting a Mini Opera Jamboree at night with lots of singers and musicians, I think that will be a fun time also. Between times of the jams ending and the night opera's there will be pot lucks, home made ice cream socials, etc . will post more when the season gets closer and everything is on the schedule. thanks again for joining us. Happy Trails, Steve and Susie
Steve and Susie is offline   Reply With Quote