View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 08:51 PM   #11
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Back when I wasn't retired I was working for a company testing Laser printers (before inkjets) which would allow all sizes and types of fonts to be used. Remember when computer printouts used to be only one size?

Anyway, when my daughter was losing her teeth my wife would put the money under the pillow but forgot to remove the tooth one time. My daughter was so surprised (and we almost got caught having to explain who the tooth fairy really was) she didn't know what to do. So I immediately suggested she keep the tooth under the pillow to see if she could get some more money. She was very happy about that but my wife glared at me in disbelief but I just gave her a wink.

That day I went to work and printed a small note on the new-fangled printer being tested with a font size of 4. The note said:

Same Tooth
Not Funny
Forsooth
No Money

T. Fairy

When she slept that night DW removed the tooth from under the pillow and put this note under her pillow. This worked so well, we had her going for another decade with the Tooth Fairy, Bunny, Santa Claus and such. She's 31 years old now and still hasn't forgiven us for "lying" to her for so many years.

So Ozz, if you put your crown under your pillow you better be sleeping in the garage where your new TV and RV can fit under the pillow. Let's hope you don't get a note.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote