View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 06:00 AM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Looks like today will be the day....

for placing the order on the new 2011 Montana 3750FL. Price, trade, add-ons and everything else has been agreed upon. The dealer we are using (SummitRV in Ashland, KY) has been fantastic as well as the salesman, Bruce. I must mention that we also had considered Camping World at Myrtle Beach for the purchase, and they were equally fantastic. If you are in either area and need a deal, I can only give kudos to both dealerships. Camping World gave the best price by far and the salesman, Rick did everything he could to put us in the rig and I can state without hesitation that I would recommend him to anyone in the market. Our factor was not price alone, but rather the final decision was based on preference for a local dealer for support and service. For those who are interested the details regarding the options, they are listed as follows. We did decide on the Blackthorn interior with the Moving to Montana and Hickory Edition option packages which includes teh 12 cu.ft. fridge that Cathy loves. Then we couldn't stop and added on the Onan 5.5 kw LP Marquis Gold generator and generator prep, central vac, fireplace 30" OTR Convection/Microwave oven, 2nd AC, Wireless rear backup camera, king size bed, dual pane windows, slide awnings, and the new high back chair with step ladder. Now as if that is not enough, we still couldn't stop, we also opted for a Winegard Traveler Slimline KA/KU Multi Satellite (we have DirecTV and that is the only one that supports full HD), upped the 30 pound propane tanks to 40's, and are having the dealer move the Splendide stackables from the 3400 into the new rig (Cathy will not part with them either!!). Wow, what a hectic week, and in the course of typing this, got a call from the dealer and the order is in!!!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote