View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 12:09 PM   #1
Dam Worker
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17164
Sailun 16" 637's

I am quite curious about these G rated 16" tires. I have heard lots of good about the GY G614's and also what great warrantee support they provide when they blowout. I still have not heard or read of a Sailun blowout so I am interested in their product. I have heard a lot of "waiting to see how they perform in the long run etc" but no real posts of them blowing out. Has anybody personally had a blowout or problem with them? Has anybody actually heard of a problem with them? Not trying to start a tire war, just trying to get good facts. I have Trailer Kings on my new 3160 RL LE and I am a bit nervous running them even though I am way under their rated capacity. I also am not happy with a 65 MPH. Speed Rating on them. It seems both Goodyear and Sailun have better speed ratings on their G series tires than the ST tires.
I was not quick enough when I ordered my unit to make them switch out the ST's to the higher quality G series.

I have read most of the other Sailun threads and will reread them. I still have not read anywhere about problems even on other sites on the web. I am only interested in Sailun problems and or blowouts.

Thanks in advance.

Tom Marty