View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 03:02 AM   #5
steelpony5555
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12096
Yeah some just don't know no better...case in point my son. Granted he was only 17 but had no idea about whats too heavy for a truck... I had bought a big pile of pavers off a guy and needed to get them to our house. I figured it would take 4-5 trips since I only had a Dodge 1/2 ton pickup. Well while I was at work my son thought he would help me and came and got my truck. He loaded bricks in the bed stacking them neatly and tight till he had the whole bed full. When my wife saw him coming up the hill she bout did something in her pants lol lol She helped him unload them telling him we got to get these off before your Dad gets home. Here he had to stop and add air to the tires cause they were squashed and the front tires barely touched the pavement. He told me later that it was wondering all over and hard to steer. Guess I should have told him about loading a pickup since he figured if it fit in the bed it was good to go. Thank God he didn't have to stop quick and didn't have an accident.
steelpony5555 is offline   Reply With Quote