View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 04:32 AM   #17
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by D and M On The Road

Wow... prices sure do fluctuate for fender skirts depending upon your dealer & location.

The local dealer (Folsom RV) wants $89 for a fender skirt. Then there is a $60 charge for a shipping crate and another $120 for shipping. They can't guarantee the fender skirt they help us order is the correct one for our 5th wheel. If it turns out to be not what we need, there is a NO RETURN policy on items they have to order. Of course if the dealer had it in stock, we wouldn't have to pay for the crating or shipping.

We found what we think is our fender skirt (FS778) on icondirect for $149 and $38 shipping. We printed out a diagram of it and will compare it with the remaining cracked fender skirt that we have.

We did try Keystone but they directed us to use a local dealer. It's frustrating to see that Keystone deals direct with some customers and not others on items that aren't covered by warranty. And it's not because of my attitude on the phone with them either as I am ALWAYS above "nice" on the phone, especially when I am wanting something... Ha ha
Sometimes it takes a bit more time to understand the problems with owning a Montana.
simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote