Thread: 3650RK
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 12:36 PM   #1
Montana_3048

M.O.C. #3048
3650RK

We purchased our Montana 3650RK at Suncoast RV in Brunswick, GA while we were down from NH for two months staying at Jekyll Island CG (great place). The dealer in Brunswick, GA repaired a couple of the immediate major problems but was unable to do all of them. And, the list of bad workmanship & lack of attention to double check the unit before it was sent out is lengthy.

The converter was no good; the microwave was no good; the slide outs did not go all the way out. I could put my fist between the slide out & the wall. These were just the immediate major problems. The list of minor but necessary repairs are the length of your arm.

We have been camping for 37 years, this is our 13th RV & it is, by far, the worst preped & double checked unit we have purchased. Our disappointment in the Montana product is great as we have heard & read so much about the highly esteemed quality of Keystone.

We wish, at this point anyways, that we had stayed with a Jayco unit, which was what we owned at the time of the Montana purchase, as it was hands down a better product than our 3650RK.

I'm not saying that Keystone won't fix the myriad of problems we have it's that I am very disappointed that the legendary attention to detail that Keystone is alledegly know for is totally lacking in our 5ver.
Montana_3048 is offline   Reply With Quote