View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 02:44 PM   #4
Devildog
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4958
Thanks Top, I'll try this after the race tomorrow. I attempted the same thing today by taking both tanks off, and flipping them upside down and back about two or three times. I placed the curbside unit on first, then the drivers side, then turned on the driver side slowly and heard the pressure enter the system. The weep hole on the red 'regulator' was bypassing gas in small amounts. I then installed the tank on the curb side, turned it on slowly, and thougt I heard it run pressure. But still the auto switching unit still showed red on both tanks, after switching it back and forth. I was still able to light the stove, in an attempt to bleed off the air from the system, but it would barely stay lit on the high burner.
Is the red regulator actually termed a flow control? Or is it a single stage regulator. I don't know. My thoughts are that the auto switching dual regulator has failed.
Mrs.CountryGuy, nope to spiders. Checked that thoroughly.
Top, your picture makes you look a whole lot like R. Lee Ermey. Any comments on that before?
1/8 Marines, 80-87 0341/0351/5711. Final two stints were Air Weather and recruiting.
Devildog is offline   Reply With Quote