View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
The Peeling Graphics Gathering

We're presently staying in the Corral RV Park in Dalhart, Texas, waiting for the storm that's coming in from the west to get through Colorado before we continue north on our travels. This is a "no frills" RV park, but very clean and neat and with extremely nice owners. The price is nice, too: full hookups/free cable/free wifi, clean laundry room, for $20 a night. We're glad to have a spot here, too, because all day rigs have been rolling in to stay and wait out the same storm. The park will be full by tonight.

We are currently 1 of 5 Montanas in the park, and all 5 trailers have badly peeling graphics. I haven't met all of the other owners, but the few I talked to had either a 2006 or 2007 model and said that the graphics were an ongoing problem. As many of you know, our second set of graphics is now coming off, much to our disgust.

I wish Keystone had a representative in the area to come see how bad the Montanas look compared to the other rigs in the park, rigs that range from the low, low end to high end of RVs. Only the Montanas have the graphics problems.

Carolyn

Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote