View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 11:52 AM   #12
Mynabird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8757
If...anyone posting on here knows my husband Bob aka HoboBob or a Si look-a-like, you will understand that he is in part responsible for at least, if not 3 new members in the last 5 years we have been full-timing.

In fact, as I am writing this, I am reminded of the time in Minnesota he asked me to come out and walk the wife thru the set-up to join. Of course, they were NOT from Minnesota and my memory is full other stuff to try to remember where they were from!

Then just recently in December, we were sitting in Lodi, California waiting for Christmas to come. A brand new Montana came in and Bob noticed and evidently sensed the driver's apprehension of turning corner to their site. So he quickly went out and made friends AND showed him how the level-ups work. They had driven 450 miles that day and were suffering from what I call "transitioning from road driving to site parking" syndrome!

Anyhow, they were quite appreciative of any help and we made new friends. Btw...they live in Elk Grove, CA and are selling their sticks and bricks ... And going full-time this summer!!!

So we told them how helpful the MOC is and they signed up under MP1 and MP2 if you are interested in verifying.

I echo Hooker on the " I do not do computers", to I am not social and I do not care to join, to "I will have my wife sign us up", and just yesterday (here in Lake Havasu, AZ) this Montana owner just bought this '08 used! He had no idea about the MOC.

I do find it helps if I get the chance to back Bob up and share about the Rallies and the MOC from "my point of view".
Mynabird is offline   Reply With Quote