View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 05:09 PM   #1
jackel1959
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2471
A DIFFERENT SLIDEOUT QUESTION (UPDATE)!!

Let me start this thread by saying I am pretty sure this is NOT a CB problem as I have dealt with and fixed that problem on ours other member's rigs.

When our rig was new and we put the slides out, they all 4 went out and when they got to the end of their travel there was an audible "groan" from the pump/motor indicating they had reached the end of their travel.

For the past few months when I put the slides out, they all go out, but sometimes the dining room (biggest) will not go out all the way and stops about 3-4 inches short. The pump never stops running while holding the switch to extend. If I reverse the switch and bring bedroom slide in (which is the first to go out (lightest, I assume)) about half way then extend again I get the groan. Has anyone else experienced this?

While I can get everything to work this way, I am concerned the pump or valve may eventually fail and leave us stranded. Any thoughts