View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 09:59 AM   #5
Gkerlin
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12221
I LOVE MY MISSILE LAUNCHER!

I wouldn't leave home without it.

I suspect that many who do not like it have not made the necessary modification to make it useful. Once I made this mod the system is awesome.

As delivered it's too short and can't hold a useful amount of hose. So I corrected that by removing the OEM and replacing with one that now holds a full length of rino plus another 5'. So I have 20' - All connected and in the tube just waiting to launch those missiles on command. No need to make any connections. Just pull it out, stick the end in the dump hole, pull the valves and let it rip.

The other problem with all ejection systems is the lack of of a shut off valve on the end of the sewer pipe. How many times have you popped the cap to be greeted with a surprise?

The outlet valve solves that. I added one right before where the hose connects.

At the front end I added an eye ring to add support and some bungees to hold it all snug.

In over 25,000 miles of travel with this set up I can say that I now no longer dread hurling dung. The slope of the tube usually eliminates any need to support the hose. I can position the rig at a dump and only have to pull out a foot or two.

Super easy and super clean. It only takes about 30 seconds to deploy and its BOMBS AWAY!

Oh... an yes - I know that I spelled Missile wrong.... Some snot nosed little 4th grader told me so and put me in my place.
Gkerlin is offline   Reply With Quote