View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 11:02 AM   #9
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARK A View Post
I have a 3610 Legacy (40') and an F350 Crew Cab 6'8" bed. Like you also a B&W only a Companion. The trailer is fitted with a MorRyde isolating hitch. I can't imagine a smoother pulling setup, most of the time I can't even tell the trailer is back there. Is your B&W set for the most forward position?

Mark

I have a 2008 3400 RL, which is 38', with the MorRyde pin box. Has always been pretty smooth , but since replacing the shear springs, had the wrong ones in there since day 1. I also can't imagine it being any smoother pulling setup.

Op, didn't mention whether he has the MorRyde pin box or not ,or I missed it.
Plus I tow with a short bed Ram 3500, with airbags. I tow with two different hitches, one is the rail mount Andersen on the picture frame adapter with the fifth wheel prep puck system. The other hitch is an 18K Reese Signature, also attached to the picture frame adapter , they both tow equally well .

Op, does not state exactly what the issue is, possibly as little as airbags or , the MorRyde pin box would fix whatever his issues are. Maybe tire inflation ,loading etc.
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote