Thread: linoleum fix?
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 05:34 PM   #1
vaf2314
Established Member

M.O.C. #7413
linoleum fix?

I have a small problem that i need some advice on. the 5th went in to the dealer for some minor adjustments (windows,curtains, doors, latches that needed adjustments) well on the list was a small slice (~1") in the floor by the kitchen heater vent. the dealer agrees this was done during the manufacturing process. appears the knife got away from the person who was cutting out the vent opening. I wasn't too keen on a seam sealer. the dealer told me he ordered some flooring and i saw the order form that included 45' of 1/4 round molding. why 45' i have no idea. but the 1/4 round led me to believe their intention was to cut up to the bottom of the cabinets and just place the 1/4 round over top of that seam. I guess my question is this. for those of you that have replaced the floor did you replace all the flooring from wall to wall or just to the bottom of the cabinets? I think there are positives and negatives for each repair method. any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. sorry for the long post.

thanks

Vince
vaf2314 is offline   Reply With Quote