View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 03:18 PM   #52
1retired06
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12156
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Clemson1881

I was considering buying a new Montana this Fall, but I think I'll keep what I have. Thanks for the warnings. I have passed this information on to a friend looking at the rear den model (currently a SOB). He said thanks and has shifted his eye to another SOB. Previous poster calling out inexperienced labor is probably dead on.
Lots of us were venting frustration, based on what used to be and what seems to be now, with a decline in quality. That having been said, Montana is still a good unit, you just have to be prepared. Unless you are prepared to jump to a more expensive unit, you will likely experience the same problems with any SOB. Before we bought the 2015 we looked seriously at the Redwood, which has a better reputation, but also runs (MRSP) $20-40K higher depending on options. Repeating what I said in a previous post, after finally getting all the crap fixed under warranty (new frig, new M/W, new gray/black tank valve/cable assemblies, replacement dining room chairs, fixing of hydraulic leaks, slide leaks, steps, toilet leaks, plumbing leaks,delam on cargo door, etc etc, we are enjoying our Montana. AND, yes I know a real pain to deal with, Keystone and our dealer did fix everything under warranty.
F350 crew cab dually 6.7
1retired06 is offline   Reply With Quote