View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 12:31 PM   #28
Dmcgrew
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13564
This forum is very important to me even if I dont post alot. I gather information from others that have experienced problems and spend much less time trouble shooting prior to repair. Last week I experienced problem with the slides and leveling system shutting down, looked on the forum and found the 50 amp breaker was the problem which is common to all models. I relaced with 80 amp breaker and problem fixed. Although it does seem that alot of negative information regarding Montanas gets posted it is of benefit. I dont need information that everyones lights are working fine because that is not a common problem that I will have to deal with. I apprciate the information everyone posts and find most of it very helpful.

For those who read the forum as a way to evaluate the quality of the product they may not be getting all of the information about Montanas. The forum is here to help those of us who have purchased the product already and keep us in a position to correctly identify and repair common problems correctly.

Believe it or not I see that the owners of the 5'ers that do participate on the forum show the large number of people who have already evaluated the quality and purchased one. I also see the forum as a benefit for current and future owners in we are all willing to help each other whith any problems that will pop up in any and all brands not just Montana.
Dmcgrew is offline   Reply With Quote