Thread: 3711FL
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 04:45 PM   #9
mikedesj
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #3083

I have had my 3711 for a year. I had a 3400 previously. I loved them both. I added an additional shelf in the kitchen closet. I think storage is fine as long as you do not add a washer/dryer unit. You would give up a lot of space. I too had a few minor problems but nothing I couldn't fix with the exception of the gray tank indicators. I like others, replaced the tires with G rated tires before I even got the rig home. A portion of the L shaped sofa stayed in the middle of the floor when opening the slide. The one 2" sheet rock screw they used to connect it had broken. Also, the recliner portion would tip forward when opened if I put any weight on the foot rest. Found that the bracket under the chair has screw holes to place screws to hold it in place, just added the screws. My two grey tanks always indicate empty. Black and Fresh work fine. I had made appointment to get repaired but never took it. The than that I absolutely love the unit. I also have purchased a sleep number bed but have not installed it yet. I plan to hook it up to an inverter so that I can adjust bed if not on electric. Hope I can easily get at DC power under the bed.
mikedesj is offline   Reply With Quote