View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 06:21 PM   #63
squirtswallower

M.O.C. #24568
I couldn't find the GMC I wanted anywhere so I bought a new 2500HD AT4 that was in transport with no ETA. With the strike I figured I wouldn't see it for a long time but much to my surprise it arrived yesterday. As mentioned I've owned a Ford 2 Dodges and 3 Duramaxs including the 2016 Dually I traded for this. Although unproven the 10 speed is silky smooth to where I can't even tell when it shifts and nothing about this truck reminds me of the previous 3 Duramaxs. It's a total reboot and so far I'm totally impressed. Although out of my experiences including towing my 21,000 lb toy hauler the Duramax was the winner mostly because of the unreliability of the Dodges. Also no matter how you do the math with the huge payload of nearly 3600 lbs it's more than enough to handle my 295HC. To bad the wife and I have upcoming surgeries and I have no idea when I will get to pull the trailer although I'll be pulling my 27ft boat this weekend and can't wait to try out the multiple cameras. Good or bad I`ll keep the forum posted as I get some miles on it and pull some toys.
squirtswallower is offline   Reply With Quote