View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 11:14 AM   #15
Jon Susn
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #20311
Quote:
Originally Posted by prndl View Post
"They" being who? The tech who installed the one from Lowes? Keystone? I don't think it matters since it is the faucet mfg who installs the restrictor.
See: http://energy.ca.gov/2015publication...CMF-marked.pdf 1.8GPM maybe 2.2GPM if you're lucky.
As goes Kalifornia so goes the nation.......

I don't think anyone has a choice in whether you get a restrictor or not. Once it is yours you can do what you want.

Only in Kalifornia will the faucet police knock on your door and impound your faucet if you remove the restrictor. You will also get fined and some jail time. And your water will be turned off. You have been warned.
""
Section 1601. Scope.
This Article applies to the following types of new appliances, if they are sold or offered for sale
in California, except those sold wholesale in California for final retail sale outside the state and
those designed and sold exclusively for use in recreational vehicles, or other mobile equipment.
Unless otherwise specified, E each provision applies only to units manufactured on or after the
effective date of the provision."""

According to your link to the reference I think Section 1601. Scope excludes: New appliances ......those designed and sold exclusively for use in recreational vehicles........
I think this statement exempts RV's from having the requirement to have a restrictor installed.
2014 FORD 250 SUPERDUTY 6.7L 4X4 PLATINUM
Jon Susn is offline   Reply With Quote