View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 01:02 AM   #4
Texan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19873
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlakejim View Post
Our 2018 381TH came with Moyrride CRE 300 suspension shackles on its three axles. We have a couple other things to get first but we plan to add disc brakes as soon as we can. I assume it would be a good idea to get upgraded suspension and bearings at the same time as adding the disc brakes I wanted to ask what is the very best suspension for our rig? I have posted other threads on suspension but did not ask which is actually the best. I was thinking maybe independent suspension? Would that work on our rig? Is that the best and if yes what brand?

Also any suggestions for top of the line installation facilities in Arkansas or adjacent states? This is the kind of stuff I like to see done right. I don't take any chances with running gear on this heavy of a trailer!
Zanetti's in Weatherford,Tx installs the Kodiak disc brakes for rv's. There was a big write-up about them in Trailer Life magazine a couple of years ago. Weatherford is just a few miles west of Ft. Worth on I-20. There price was a little less than Mor-Ryde.
Texan is offline   Reply With Quote