View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 10:30 AM   #2
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Good morning!

Gabby Girl, Richard, I are very happy to announce the Pet Parade coordinator position is filled and by a new attendee. Thanks Joni!!! Welcome on board!

A big thank you to all the people who have volunteered to be coordinators! Did you know that many take on a couple of activities or even more? These positions help make the rally run smoothly and successfully. Please consider helping out with the following. The first two are just one session. If you’re are new or a returning MOCer and have any questions, please get in touch. I’d loved to hear from you.

Full Timing Roundtable - Where are our full timers? Help lead discussions on full timing experiences

Ladies Tips and Tricks - Where are my ladies out there? No, you do not have to have all the tips and tricks...just help with facilitating the session. With so many new ladies and many more attending, this should be awesome.

Morning Walk - This is new this year. Do I have any walkers out there to lead this? Dog walkers? Ideas? I’d love to talk to you.

Have a great week! I can’t wait to hear from you. Counting down to the rally and seeing you all.
Marilyn
2020 GMC 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Marilynd is offline   Reply With Quote