View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 06:02 PM   #8
Back2PA
Established Member

M.O.C. #22203
richfaa, in AZ now, Florida for the winter then W PA near Butler for the summer. I have family near there as well. You've kinda answered my question on the Everest WD location, and I wondered if there was any space in the 3400 with a Splendide in the pantry area - like the idea of shelves above.

carl n susan, yes budget says used, and actually for the floorplan I want it seems its an older out of favor floorplan. Been in some nice new ones just poking around, haven't seen one where the floorplan works although I'm sure it's out there). Must haves: large U shaped kitchen, built-in desk, large proper sofa, large dinette with leaves, no sitting bench in bedroom (waste of space in my opinion), gas oven and fridge - in other words a 3400 ;-) (or the Everest, but again, not liking the washer location).

Why is the Montana so much heavier than the Everest? Almost same size. Does look like some is available cargo capability but empty trailer weighs 1,000 pounds more. The new trucks have huge capability, but go back into the 2000s and even the duallies come up short for some of these heavy trailers.
Back2PA is offline   Reply With Quote