Thread: In a Mess
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 09:23 AM   #5
Texan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19873
Quote:
Originally Posted by My09Ride View Post
I feel like I'm in a Mess! Have an 11, 3615RE. Have taken care of it like it was one of the kids. Until this yr. . Sat at repair shop all winter. Not my choice... but Stuff Happens. Now Having rotator cuff surgery, and no way I will be able to CLEAN the ROOF, or ANYTHHING else. That is Killing Me. Who could I get to do that for me... Won't be a great Camping Season??? . I will have to ride and pray I have taught the wife to pull it. . and PRAY.
I'm fixing to have rotator cuff surgery also and i won't be on my roof for quite a while. Since you have taken very good care of your rv i think you could take a break from the roof and be ok. Some people never get on there roof and seem to get by anyway. My wife doesn't pull the rv so i will have to wait till fall to travel. I would already be having my surgery on left rotator but waiting for my right hand, arm, and face to heal from 2nd degree burns. Two accidents in 5 weeks is enough to keep me grounded for at least 6 months. Good luck with your recovery.
Texan is offline   Reply With Quote