View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 09:22 AM   #28
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
I've been meaning to come back and tell what we know about the "sale" of this rig.

From what we gathered, Fellow "A", who was pulling this Montana with the F 150, purchased his rig used. He purchased from Fellow "B".

Fellow B had a 2500 or 250 (cannot remember which). Wife of Fellow B had trouble climbing in and out of that Montana, and wanted a rig that was "lower".

SOOO, Fellow B, in an attempt to make his wife happy, purchased a TT, a Shasta, which, by the way, was indeed lower to the ground.

Fellow B sold his Montana to Fellow A.

OKKKK, so, you say, buyer beware, etc. However, Fellow A and Fellow B were traveling together to Brownsville.

I am not sure just what this says about Fellow B, or his regard to his "FRIEND, Fellow A".

It was quite obvious that Fellow A was greener than the early spring grass in the Irish Hills of Michigan (green so green it hurts your eyes!!) Wife of Fellow A came out of the Montana and said, honey, I don't think the frig is working. They were so close to level that you would not need to do a thing to level up, no boards required, not even a 1/2 inch. He says, rather quickly to Wife A, DON'T TOUCH a thing, we have to be level. Al pointed out that they were more than level enough and that should not be a concern for the frig. There were a couple of other things that Al say and related to me, which I have promptly allowed to leak out of my brain mass, but, they were all the same kind of thing, Fellow A and Mrs. Fellow A, were newbie green.

My take was that they would hurt someone with that unit and F150, due to braking capacity.

I hope they made it ok, and I hope that they figure out, real soon that they just ain't got enough truck.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote