View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 02:12 PM   #24
krvk
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #3191
As you can see, we do pull a 13' enclosed motorcycle trailer behind our 3295RK. The dealer would not install it themselves, but was going to farm it out. So I took it to the same semi-truck place and they custom built the hitch and installed. We have been fulltiming for over a year now with no problems except for Canada which would not let us pull double and we are now in Oregon with the same predictament. Why do some people say "triple", When you are only pulling two items, to me that is "double". Our total length is 64' and we also have the camera on the back of the Monty. We have pulled in KS,MO,OK,TX,CO,MT,SD,ID,NE,WY & WA. Heading for CA & AZ next. I am considering switching over to one of those SURVS, if I could find one that is suitable for fulltiming and if I can convince the wife to give up the Monty!!! I used to pull a boat behind our Cardinal, but that was just around KS,OK,ARK & MO. I consider myself to be very safety minded.

'05'F350 Ford SC SRW,Pace-Edwards roll top cover,'04'3295RK Montana & Interstate M/C trailer w/Harley Dyna Wide Glide
Kenny & Virginia Hayes
krvk is offline   Reply With Quote