Thread: Question 2
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 05:18 AM   #13
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Rames14 and tbhe, maybe we'll see one or both of you out there. Be sure to keep us all posted of when and where. We'll do the same. It will probably be July for Yellowstone/Teton for us since we have a youngest granddaughter's birthday on 6/25 in Kansas City. We'll head NW after that. Then on to Glacier, then probably down to Utah (current thinking) to National Parks in that state. Rames14, we'd enjoy seeing you two again and, tbhd, meeting you folks. Ron, tell Terrie we are still very much enjoying our MOC Rally embroidery. I just fear getting that jacket dirty beyond repair someday.

Rames14, you no doubt are correct but we've never done any boondocking and I'm not sure we could go more than a few days without needing to dump. We've not learned how to be ultra-conservative with water usage, etc. We'll probably end up basing out of one of those parking lots you describe. I'd like to be close to both Yellowstone and Grand Tetons NP, if possible. I probably need to start looking into getting a reservation real soon.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote