View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 09:51 AM   #10
Bill and Lisa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6958
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by rogue

Montana/Keystone is listening to your suggestions.
I went an looked at the 2008 2955RL (I have an early 2007 2955RL) to see what has changed.
1) In the side to side compartment they have straps to hang and hold both cranks (spare tire/rear pads and front landing pads.
2) they added a heat vent to the side to side compartment (I guess too many of us have beed trying to live down there).
3) Moved the dump hose compartment from under the water heater to same side below the last side window (between the slide and back of the unit, I don't like that spot as well as its further away from the unit connection.
4) Added a white plastic launder basket (they store the 50amp power cable in it)

Probably others, but these caught my eye.

As RichFAA points out, they incorporate changes all the time. My 2007 3000RK built in Feb of 07 has all of the above changes with the exception of the dump hose comp. Mine is not under the window OR under the hot water heater but just forward of the slideout and about 6 inches forward of the connection location.
Bill and Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote